#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect "lounge by the pool in summer" beer. Light, crisp taste--add a lime and you are set!
Can I get a wedge of lime and a pinch of salt!!? One of my go to's for sure! Love the taste!
Great summertime beer. Perfect with lime and salt by the pool! We love this beer in my house!
Corona Light is great for the beach, Picnics and a warm summer barbecue. Keep cool and enjoy
Corona is my favorite beer! Had a great taste to it, especially with the classic lime in it!
Great beer. Used for any and all occasions. Always enjoy a great mix for hosting and parties.
The corona extra it's better than the light one so I rather get this one it is good recommend
I love corona light over corona extra. And has less calories. I always put extra lime in mine
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos