#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,467 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a good beer for the summer. It is refreshing in the heat and easy to drink!
With Lime and a hint of salt. It's a good beer to have a chill time and just enjoy
My go to beach beer. Slice a lime to add, as well as some beer salt, and I am set!
Not something i usually buy but i will drink them at parties and with mexican food.
Delicious with a lime! One of my favorites to enjoy during the summer at the beach!
A good light tasting beer! Especially love corona with a lime on a hot summer day!
Great cold ! My favorite way to serve is with lime and grenadine syrup! Great price
Love the flavor and it reminds me of the beach environment! Makes me want the ocean
Crisp and never leaves you with a bitter taste! I always reach for a carina first!
Corona light súper light me encanta con limón y sal one of the best brand of beer 🍻
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos