#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,486 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect for margarita night! Keeps the calories low while still enjoying a great treat
Mmmmm!!! Yummy, with lemon and salt is my favorite beach drink. I like how this taste.
Smooth taste, perfect for a BBQ or at the beach. Add a little lime and your set to go.
Good for a light beer I think it's better with a lime. Great value and not expensive .
It gives you the full Corona taste with less calories. It is refreshing without guilt.
Best light beer. Smooth yet flavorful. Nothing better on a warm summer day by the pool.
my all time fav! I love the taste and the bottle is pretty cool. Its so yummy and good
I love the light taste of this. Iit also has less calories. We aways have this at home
Love this beer!! It's so good with a lot of limes or lemon juice! It's my go to beer !!
It's the most common beer here! It's perfect with meat and pasta! And I love the bottle
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos