BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Tabitha H.
Tennyson, IN
Corona Light is by far my favorite drink on a hot, sunny day!  I love the refreshing crisp taste. Open the bottle and put a fresh lime wedge and its perfect!
Jenn S.
Sarasota, FL
I’m not much of a beer drinker. But this is light and tolerable when it’s the only option. I prefer to add salt and lime to mine. I’m more of a hard liquor drinker though.
Victoria P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love! Usually is served with a lime, but I prefer mine with a lemon. It’s not as hard as Corona Extra but not too light either. I think it’s a great summer beer.
Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
What can I say about Corona you really can't go wrong slice of limes up stick a wedge in your beer quite delicious and refreshing a great beer to trink on a warm summer day.
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Friday night in a Corona and a steak with lime sounds like a winner to me! Corona to me is a Fall time of drink great for upcoming events have a Corona with lime for guest!
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing and delicious! Our favorite beer to take out on the boat with us on hot humid days here in SW Florida. Add a wedge of lime and you have the perfect way to cool down your body with a splash of deliciousness. We always have at least a 6-pk in the fridge waiting for us.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
I've had better. Maybe I just haven't had a good experience with this beer, but it's just not right for me. My cousins seemed to enjoy it, but I didnt even finish my beer.
Azaliya Z.
USA
I'm not a drinker at all but I love Corona Light for its smooth taste. I always add some lime to my drink. Another thing is that it's light, so you can drink it at night 😉
Marissa F.
Corona Light must always have a lime with it! There is no other way to go. I especially love that the neck is wide to fit your lime in and won't sink to the bottom.
Dana K.
This beer is better all around. I prefer this to shiner. It has some of the deeper notes of darker beers and is still light enough to go well with most foods and friends.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?