#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My husband loves this beer it’s all he drinks he says the taste is great and goes down smooth
This is the number one beer for the summer on the beach with some limes. It's so refreshing!
“Baby will you be my Corona and lime”......... so good on a hot day with a fresh lime wedge!
Favorite light beer, great with lime. Always an easy go to because it is consistently great.
The best beer to drink while boating! Summertime favorite and a good value beer. Great taste!
Good lighter beer. Tastes best on a super hot day when these are icy cold. Always with a lime
My to go to drink for a relaxed evening, great tasting! Great price. Perfect for my ”Chavela”
Very refreshing. Great beer for a summer day. Has a good beer taste, without being too heavy.
Me encanta y muy fría te puede acompañar en cualquier evento social refrescante y deliciosa.
Good. Not a heavy beer but good flavor. I like having lime and salt with mine. Great ice cold
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos