#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,493 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona light is a refreshing beer. Adding a lime twist to it give it the prefect touch.
Light, great with lime. Love this beer more in the summer months with chips and queso!
I’m not a big beer person, but if I want a crispy, fresh beer, I always go for corona!
Worst I’ve ever had! Will no longer drink beer! I can’t believe people actually like it
This is a great beer for the summer time paired with a lime. Great for beach or patio.
Corona is consistent, and great to enjoy during the summer. A lime adds to the flavor.
Perfect summertime beer. Drink it all summer long! Great taste and will continue to buy
I live in Florida so I keep these in my fridge all the time for a cool summer drink :)
It’s just great, not too strong but not too light. Add a lime wedge and it’s perfection
VeRY light and tasty beer. Not too strong cool designs on the bottle. Reasonable price
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos