#7 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Corona is my go to non craft beer. Always a solid choice especially in the summer with a lime!
This is the best lift beer. It's good for beach days and when you need a cool relaxing drink:)
Best on a boat ride with a lime or lemon. My usual go to beer and seems to be a crowd favorite.
Pop a lime in and you’re ready for a tropical vacation! Great taste and perfect for sandy toes.
Something to enjoy on a chill day ...not to harsh in taste and perfect with a slice of lemon!
Me encanta y muy fría te puede acompañar en cualquier evento social refrescante y deliciosa.
Great product. Goes down nice and smooth and never leaves me feeling sick. My favorite beer.
Perfect "lounge by the pool in summer" beer. Light, crisp taste--add a lime and you are set!
So goooood! Add a slice of lime and this is the perfect combination! I love this type of beer
No tomo mucho pero cuando lo hago es algo así ligero como una corona bien fría para
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos