#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,465 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Light, great with lime. Love this beer more in the summer months with chips and queso!
Perfect summertime beer. Drink it all summer long! Great taste and will continue to buy
Great light beer with an amazing taste .. I like the glass bottles they come inside of.
Love it I only drink this rule of beer is really tasty it remind me my home country too
my all time fav! I love the taste and the bottle is pretty cool. Its so yummy and good
Corona Light is a must for this Lorona. Add a lime and your ready to start the evening.
It tastes great and is perfect after a long day. It's very light as the name suggests.
My favorite beer, I think that is soft and refreshing for all, with an excellent taste
Best beer for a BBQ my whole family loves these with a wedge of lime in it its so yummy
Corona is my go to beer for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos