#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Smooth taste, perfect for a BBQ or at the beach. Add a little lime and your set to go.
Perfect summertime beer. Drink it all summer long! Great taste and will continue to buy
It's very smooth and I don't always feel so full after drinking it. Great with a lime.
There's a glitch and j can't get past this screen without a review so here's my review
Corona is synonymous with a good time and good Mexican food. Smooth finish. Good taste
Best beer corona taste is great , when you just want to relax, this beer will help you.
It's the most common beer here! It's perfect with meat and pasta! And I love the bottle
Ok, I don’t really like beer, but I could drink this again, not as bitter as most beers
When is Mommy's decide to have a nice drink this is what I picked sometimes with a lime
I don’t really like this because I’m not a beer person but some people really love this
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos