#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
My favorite beer to pair with lime and salt because it really changes up the taste of it. People always go for light because they feel like they're doing something healthier. ;)
I am not a beer person and can't stand drinking beer at all but when I was introduced with Corona and tried it, I thought it was good. This is the only beer I think I can drink.
Corona is definitely my go to, I personally think it's one of the very few beers that don't leave you with a horrible after taste. It also helps having a slice of lemon with it and maybe a lil bit of salt
Nothing like a corona and lime. It’s super versatile, and great for most occasions. Whether a few casual drinks with friends, a summer barbecue, or out eating crabs by the water - it’s a good go-to basic.
My favorite summer beer. Light and sweet with a hint of bitter. I like it because it is very light in flavor and also has about 30% less calories than Corona extra. Slightly watery, but after all it is a light beer.
Great beer after working in the yard on a hot day or even while relaxing on the beach on vacation. Cut a fresh lime and add it for an extra citrus splash! I’ve not found a better summer time beer for me!
I love an ice cold corona lite on a hot summer day. I prefer it with a big slice of lime and some salt. You can find it at any grocery store. Pairs great with just about anything. I recommend fish tacos!
Summer in a bottle, but good all year round. It’s I expensive and it’s delicious. Never makes me feel bloated but always is a good time. I grew up with this beer and it’s always been one of my favorites.
Taste the best with Lime and salt. Great beer, it’s very light. Kinda sweet but it taste just right. For some reason it taste great withMexican Food Lol i love this beer, i have a case in the fridge now.
Summer standard. Light, crisp, and with that fresh lime wedge? Mmm, perfect. Going hard? Get the "light," there's barely any difference to the taste. Not that you'd notice anyway after two or three ...
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos