BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
My favorite beer to pair with lime and salt because it really changes up the taste of it. People always go for light because they feel like they're doing something healthier. ;)
Bella H.
San Francisco, CA
I am not a beer person and can't stand drinking beer at all but when I was introduced with Corona and tried it, I thought it was good. This is the only beer I think I can drink.
Erika P.
Van Nuys, CA
Corona is definitely my go to, I personally think it's one of the very few beers that don't leave you with a horrible after taste. It also helps having a slice of lemon with it and maybe a lil bit of salt
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
Nothing like a corona and lime. It’s super versatile, and great for most occasions. Whether a few casual drinks with friends, a summer barbecue, or out eating crabs by the water - it’s a good go-to basic.
Corynne C.
Sparta
My favorite summer beer.  Light and sweet with a hint of bitter.  I like it because it is very light in flavor and also has about 30% less calories than Corona extra.  Slightly watery, but after all it is a light beer.
Shanon W.
Lindale, GA
Great beer after working in the yard on a hot day or even while relaxing on the beach on vacation. Cut a fresh lime and add it for an extra citrus splash! I’ve not found a better summer time beer for me!
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love an ice cold corona lite on a hot summer day. I prefer it with a big slice of lime and some salt. You can find it at any grocery store. Pairs great with just about anything. I recommend fish tacos!
Allie B.
Summer in a bottle, but good all year round. It’s I expensive and it’s delicious. Never makes me feel bloated but always is a good time. I grew up with this beer and it’s always been one of my favorites.
Kristie M.
Houston , TX
Taste the best with Lime and salt. Great beer, it’s very light. Kinda sweet but it taste just right. For some reason it taste great withMexican Food Lol i love this beer, i have a case in the fridge now.
Georgiana M.
Philadelphia
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Summer standard. Light, crisp, and with that fresh lime wedge? Mmm, perfect. Going hard? Get the "light," there's barely any difference to the taste. Not that you'd notice anyway after two or three ...
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?