#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,447 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Add salt, lime and sunshine and it's perfect! It's just a perfect beer for summertime!
good beer! i drink this when im just relaxing on the beach or at a bbq. not too strong.
I was trying to cut calories and switched to light it wasn't the best beer but bearable
Corona is a good beer but I have to be in the mood for it. Corona goes well with limes!
Love my corona! Goes down smooth and tastes great! Just add a lime and you are all set!
I love corona light. I put lime and lemon in mine. So yummy and at a good price point.
Great summer time beer! Best in bottles and ice cold so good. Reminds me of summer fun.
My go to as a bartender I come across a lot of brands but this is one of my favorites.
Great beer for the summer! We always have this with us at the pool, lake, or the beach.
Refreshing especially now that summer is coming up I always have lime with this as well
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos