#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,467 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
These very cold at the beach great.listening to music relaxing and drinking my cold beer.
Amazing Light beer I have been working out lately so I try to cut calories and this works
Add a lime and you are ready to go! Such a fresh summer beer! Also great for in the snow!
Yum! I love this beer with some salt and lime! Affordable and good! Perfect for the beach
Super refreshing and reminds me of summer. You have to drink with the lime in the drink!
There's no wrong time for a corona light except maybe in church. That's still a stretch.
Refreshing beer. No bite or bitter aftertaste. Always drink with a lime for added flavor.
Refrescante para el calor para compartir con tus amigos y celebración ya saben excelente
It has a very distinct bitter aftertaste. It's ok with a lime but better with grenadine.
Corona light is another good light beer. Love it with a lime and ice cold. Great flavor.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos