#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,412 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I like the taste and feel good. it is worth it.. I would recommend to buy it..........
When is Mommy's decide to have a nice drink this is what I picked sometimes with a lime
My favorite!!! On the beach, at home..... must add the lime!!!! Best light beer for me
Best light beer. Smooth yet flavorful. Nothing better on a warm summer day by the pool.
It’s a classic and very good. Just chill it and put a lime slice in and you’re all set.
my all time fav! I love the taste and the bottle is pretty cool. Its so yummy and good
Light, great with lime. Love this beer more in the summer months with chips and queso!
This beer is perfect for juat relaxing at home with fam or friends. Super light taste.
Perfect for margarita night! Keeps the calories low while still enjoying a great treat
Great summer beer perfect with a lime on it. Very refreshing and a great price. Love it
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos