#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I don’t like beer but if I have to drink one this the I go for every time. The lime slice is key to anything with corona. It’s a great beer to eat food with, something I don’t normally do with other alcohol
Favorite beer for summer. It’s perfect if you add salt and lime. Doesn’t have a bitter after taste like corona extra. Price is great and I can purchase at my local grocery store.
I really like this beer. I drink it with lime and salt and my family loves it. I like the flavor and it’s literally perfect and I will continue to purchase it. I would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My perfect day is relaxing at the lake with my friends and drinking a corona. So yum and always goes down smooth. Corona is synonymous with a fun summer. Would totally buy again.
My favorite beer to pair with lime and salt because it really changes up the taste of it. People always go for light because they feel like they're doing something healthier. ;)
I am not a beer person and can't stand drinking beer at all but when I was introduced with Corona and tried it, I thought it was good. This is the only beer I think I can drink.
Corona is definitely my go to, I personally think it's one of the very few beers that don't leave you with a horrible after taste. It also helps having a slice of lemon with it and maybe a lil bit of salt
Nothing like a corona and lime. It’s super versatile, and great for most occasions. Whether a few casual drinks with friends, a summer barbecue, or out eating crabs by the water - it’s a good go-to basic.
Pop a lime in this bad boy and you're ready for a summer concert on the lawn or a family BBQ. This beer is so versatile. It's light, refreshing, and the taste isn't horrible. Pretty affordable, too.
Corona light is just as great as corona extra just less calories, and who wouldn't want less calories, great tasting and always buy when house party , barbecues, just great beer perfect with salt and lime.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos