BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Julie C.
Lindenhurst
I don’t like beer but if I have to drink one this the I go for every time. The lime slice is key to anything with corona. It’s a great beer to eat food with, something I don’t normally do with other alcohol
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Favorite beer for summer. It’s perfect if you add salt and lime. Doesn’t have a bitter after taste like corona extra. Price is great and I can purchase at my local grocery store.
Shakira R.
I really like this beer. I drink it with lime and salt and my family loves it. I like the flavor and it’s literally perfect and I will continue to purchase it. I would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily R.
Columbia
My perfect day is relaxing at the lake with my friends and drinking a corona. So yum and always goes down smooth. Corona is synonymous with a fun summer. Would totally buy again.
Bethany M.
Russellville, AR
My favorite beer to pair with lime and salt because it really changes up the taste of it. People always go for light because they feel like they're doing something healthier. ;)
Bella H.
San Francisco, CA
I am not a beer person and can't stand drinking beer at all but when I was introduced with Corona and tried it, I thought it was good. This is the only beer I think I can drink.
Erika P.
Van Nuys, CA
Corona is definitely my go to, I personally think it's one of the very few beers that don't leave you with a horrible after taste. It also helps having a slice of lemon with it and maybe a lil bit of salt
Viivianne M.
Bethesda, MD
Nothing like a corona and lime. It’s super versatile, and great for most occasions. Whether a few casual drinks with friends, a summer barbecue, or out eating crabs by the water - it’s a good go-to basic.
brittany r.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop a lime in this bad boy and you're ready for a summer concert on the lawn or a family BBQ. This beer is so versatile. It's light, refreshing, and the taste isn't horrible. Pretty affordable, too.
Mery G.
Homestead , FL
Corona light is just as great as corona extra just less calories, and who wouldn't want less calories, great tasting and always buy when house party , barbecues, just great beer perfect with salt and lime.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?