#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,430 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Take a cooler and pack Coronas for the beach with limes! This is one of the best drinks!
The classic. Perfectly Crisp and refreshing Mexican beer! Don’t forget the lime and salt.
Yum! I love this beer with some salt and lime! Affordable and good! Perfect for the beach
Very well known beer !! Very common, All around great beer !!! Everyone will drink it !!!
Corona light is my favorite! It's delicious and refreshing! It's a perfect summer treat!
Ok: perfection! Add lime and whether you are on vacation or not, you feel like you are!!
My favorite beer. It's taste so good and gives a smooth feelings. Make you feels so good
Beach item!! Refreshing with a lime!! I would recommend to anyone! It's def a summer beer
Amazing Light beer I have been working out lately so I try to cut calories and this works
It doesn't get much better than a corona light and lime in the summer time. So refreshing
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos