#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
90 calorie beer! So good. My go to when it comes to pairing with Mexican food and chicken!
Not a bad taste! Light on the smell as well as easy going down! The added lime helps a lot.
Hot summer days, corona and limes...this is perfect for summer!!! one of my go to beers. 👍👍
Personally I hate beer so I was not a fan of this beer. Would not buy again or drink again
A beach beer. Reminds me of summer time. Easy to find. Good price. I like mine with a lime.
Corona is my favorite light or regular very good tasting beer would reccomend not to pricey
I only like 2 brands of beer and this is one of them. It’s okay with some salt and a lime.
Corona light is a delicious and refreshing beer. It’s especially good with a lemon and salt
Lets start with this is a flat beer, nothing special and it is bottled in a crystal bottle
Love this beer with a wedge of lime! Great for a hot day when you need a refreshing drink!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos