#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,429 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
The perfect beach beer. I love drinking a corona and lime! Awesome summer beverage! Cheers!
This is my go to summer drink! Nothing better than a corona light with a lime on the beach.
Fresh and crips on a warm day with lime. Less calories is always a plus for the older crowd
I don’t drink beer often but this is One of my favorite beers! Great with a lemon or lime!
This is a great summer beer. It is very consistent and is a beer that we drink every summer
Good light beer! Refreshing in the summertime with a lime on the patio! Good with tacos :)
Not into beer but when I do drink it I always have a corona can’t go wrong with that flavor
A very refreshing taste for summer or on vacation. I enjoy it best with a lime and cooled.
Absolutely favorite beer! Not bitter at all, great taste! Reminds me of the beers in Mexico
Very good beer for the beach with a piece of lime. Not my go to but once in a while its ok
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos