#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,476 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A favorite beer to have when you want to keep it light. Its a refreshing beer for anytime!
It’s very refreshing and light beer. I think one of the best choices to take to the beach:)
My go-to beer! I️ love Corona Lights because they aren’t filling and pair well with a lime!
Perfect beverage for out on the beach or by the pool. Always best served with a line wedge
It's my favourite beer by far! Throw some salt in it with some lime juice and it's perfect.
Coronas are my go to! A little slice of lime and you’re ready for some tacos and guacamole!
I love corona! I love putting a lime in the bottle and drinking it along with a nice meal.
Not a bad taste! Light on the smell as well as easy going down! The added lime helps a lot.
Nice flavor! It a bit too strong for me but it's great for an ocational beer with my steak
Great taste . Especially for when in the heat . All grocery stores carry it . Price is good
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos