#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,464 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Perfect with tacos or burgers. Great on the beach on the couch. Better with a wedge of lime.
My favorite beer to drink in a bar or happy hour! Not that light but really taste!! Recommend
Great taste. Affordable. Convenient. Great for parties. Highly recommend. Repeat consumer.
Very good beer for the beach with a piece of lime. Not my go to but once in a while its ok
Perfect summer beer. Love to have one on a hot night! Have to be in the mood for it though.
Nice light summer refreshment. Tasty when it’s extra cold. Fun for a cookout with friends.
Corona was the first beer I had and I love it. It was bitter but I just loved it like that
Taste just as good as the regular corona, but you can definitely notice it is a lite beer.
Add a lime and your good to go! One of the few beers that I can actually drink and finish!
It’s you want to keep refreshing, this beer with a lime it’s amazing, for all the occasions
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos