#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love this flavor. It tastes so much better with a slice of a lime. It is a very light flavor.
Favorite beer. I don't drink a lot of beer and this is always my beer of choice when I'm out.
With a little lime, this drink is perfect for a backyard bash! Brings back memories of Mexico
Great muy buena esta cerveza, refrescantr, no muy fuerte, muy buenanpara compartir en fiestas
Not my favorite go to, but a great one for just chilling at a bar with friends. Tastes good.
Definitely a greet drink for a hot summer day. Add a lime and you’re all set! Repeat customer
This is the number one beer for the summer on the beach with some limes. It's so refreshing!
Goes well with my margaritas! I drink this with a lime and some salt! Balance the flavor out
Something to enjoy on a chill day ...not to harsh in taste and perfect with a slice of lemon!
Another go-to drink for the summer (or for any time really). Just add lime and it’s perfect!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos