#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my favorite light cheap beer to get. They have them everywhere & they’re great! They are my go to beer when I just want a beer & not spend more money on it. These taste great.
Perfect for those who want beer, but don’t like the heavy taste of competitors such as bud light. Pop a lime in the bottle and it becomes ever better. Smooth, crisp, and so light.
This beer taste good but it doesn’t have that much less calories than regular corona and also has a lot less alcohol content than the regular corona I don’t see how it’s worth it.
I recently turned 21 i didn’t drink in high school so I’m still trying out beers and drinks l. Corona is good not my first pick with a lime it’s even better! But it’s a good beer.
My perfect day is relaxing at the lake with my friends and drinking a corona. So yum and always goes down smooth. Corona is synonymous with a fun summer. Would totally buy again.
Love corona. Who can resist the corona and lime. This one is a classic. It is definitely one of my favorite Mexican beers. Who are we kidding though Mexican beer is always great.
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for any day whether it’s summer, winter, spring or fall. Everyone I know has corona on their list of go to beers at gatherings and bars!
Favorite beer for summer. It’s perfect if you add salt and lime. Doesn’t have a bitter after taste like corona extra. Price is great and I can purchase at my local grocery store.
Okay overall. Not the best but very inexpensive. Can be found pretty much anywhere. The light is nice to because it’s very few calories for a beer. I usually get this when I don’t wanna spend a lot of money
I don’t like beer but if I have to drink one this the I go for every time. The lime slice is key to anything with corona. It’s a great beer to eat food with, something I don’t normally do with other alcohol
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos