#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,435 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It was okay. Not my favorite.. not too interested in beer, but I suppose it passed the test..
Good taste even better if you add a lime to it! Pretty cheap as well and very easy to access.
Something to enjoy on a chill day ...not to harsh in taste and perfect with a slice of lemon!
Tastes watered down with a very blah flavor. Adding lime doesn't help. It's still not great.
Great product. Goes down nice and smooth and never leaves me feeling sick. My favorite beer.
Nothing like a nice, cold Corona on a hot summer day. If you like Mexican beers, good choice.
My ultimate favorite beer . Love to drink this with hubby on summer hot weekends by the pool.
I like this beer when I want to drink something light and it helps that it’s low in calories
My go to on Taco Tuesday! Nothing like a corona light with a lime and lemon a hot summer day!
Boyfriend thinks its too watered down for his taste. He says it felt too carbonated as well.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos