#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,455 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
It was okay. Not my favorite.. not too interested in beer, but I suppose it passed the test..
Not my favorite beer it has a weird little after taste and it just doesn't go down as smooth
With a lime, this beer tatse perfect. One of my favorites. We drink this easily once a week.
Great for sipping in the sun. Very refreshing with a lime. Reminds me of a tropical vacation.
Smoothe but smells a little skunky. Taste great with Mexican food. It is one of my favorites
Everyone loves a corona light with a lime. Perfect beer for summer and of course with tacos.
Corona's are so refreshing and don't ever make me feel bloated, like a lot of other beers do.
I love light beer and this is the perfect beer for me. goes well with a burger or some wings!
How can you go wrong with Corona light. If you have limes, even better. Reminds me of summer!
Favorite beer. I don't drink a lot of beer and this is always my beer of choice when I'm out.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos