#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Best on a boat ride with a lime or lemon. My usual go to beer and seems to be a crowd favorite.
Great every day beer! All year round. Try it with a grapefruit wedge. Takes away the skunkiness
Una princesa siempre tiene su corona ! Best beer specially with lime and salt never goes wrong
I really like this beer at a beach or pool with a lime in it. It’s very refreshing and tasty
Good. Not a heavy beer but good flavor. I like having lime and salt with mine. Great ice cold
Pretty much just your average light beer. It goes down smooth though and is quite refreshing.
Good lighter beer. Tastes best on a super hot day when these are icy cold. Always with a lime
I love coronas and really prefer the lighter variety. I cannot stand them when warm though
My to go to drink for a relaxed evening, great tasting! Great price. Perfect for my ”Chavela”
Its good but coors is definitely better. The light beer is sometimes just too watery to drink
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos