#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,426 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
This is my favorite beer to drink during the summer time. It’s so refreshing and is the best on a hot day. When it’s super cold and you put a lime in it is when it is the absolute best! It’s one of my favorites!
I like Corona light because it makes me feel like I’m in Mexico, and when you live in Minnesota you want to feel like you’re in Mexico in January. Slice up some limes, and you’ll have yourself a very nice treat.
I mean, who doesn't love a little lime with their beach? Corona light is my favorite lite beer alternative for the summer. Pairs great with some fish tacos and is usually always affordable.
You aren’t the best Mexican beer by far but you are affordable and always hit the mark. I honestly didn’t even know you had more types. Your price is fine and you are always welcome upside down in my margaritas.
I’ve never been a person that loves the taste of beer but Corona light, along with a lime, makes me forget that! It has such a nice, smooth taste and is much better than other beers.
Who doesn't love a corona and lime!? So yummy with Mexican food and a hot summer day! We always have a couple bottles in our fridge! Has a heavier taste and a harsh beer taste but when I'm in the mood I dig it!
Corona is my go to summer drink. Put a lime in it and off you go. Its so yummy and light and you can't beat it on a hot summer day. Very affordable and easy to find. Can't wait to enjoy one again.
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It is very smooth and refreshing with a slice of lemon or lime. It is definitely something I crave and recommend to others. Affordable and worth the price because it's great.
Love this beer goes down smooth. Taste great especially when I don’t drink beer. Wish I could find at my beast store usually have to go a little further to get it but it’s worth it.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos