BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Ashley T.
North Bend, OH
This is my favorite beer to drink during the summer time. It’s so refreshing and is the best on a hot day. When it’s super cold and you put a lime in it is when it is the absolute best! It’s one of my favorites!
Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
I like Corona light because it makes me feel like I’m in Mexico, and when you live in Minnesota you want to feel like you’re in Mexico in January. Slice up some limes, and you’ll have yourself a very nice treat.
Mary E.
I mean, who doesn't love a little lime with their beach? Corona light is my favorite lite beer alternative for the summer. Pairs great with some fish tacos and is usually always affordable.
Sydney p.
You aren’t the best Mexican beer by far but you are affordable and always hit the mark. I honestly didn’t even know you had more types. Your price is fine and you are always welcome upside down in my margaritas.
Angela J.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’ve never been a person that loves the taste of beer but Corona light, along with a lime, makes me forget that! It has such a nice, smooth taste and is much better than other beers.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Who doesn't love a corona and lime!? So yummy with Mexican food and a hot summer day! We always have a couple bottles in our fridge! Has a heavier taste and a harsh beer taste but when I'm in the mood I dig it!
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
Corona is my go to summer drink.  Put a lime in it and off you go.  Its so yummy and light and you can't beat it on a hot summer day.  Very affordable and easy to find.  Can't wait to enjoy one again.
Trinity C.
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It is very smooth and refreshing with a slice of lemon or lime. It is definitely something I crave and recommend to others. Affordable and worth the price because it's great.
Claudia B.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer goes down smooth. Taste great especially when I don’t drink beer. Wish I could find at my beast store usually have to go a little further to get it but it’s worth it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?