#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,413 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Good with a lime in it. Also not expensive either. Not harsh on your stomach. Enjoy 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
Such a good summer beer. It tastes better in a bottle than can. Add a lime and it’s perfection.
The perfect summer beer for the beach. Light and crisp. It’s perfect with a little bit of lime.
Super super refreshing. It always brings memories like sweet summer time. It's always awesome!!
Taste, great flavor and texture... Sparkling and refresh! Its a great bear! I like it very much
If I’m in the beer mood it will always be corona light especially football season for my hubby
Best beach beer Best beach beer Best beach beer Best beach beer Best beach beer Best beach beer
Add a lime on a hot summer day and you’re all set. Corona is the epitome of summer beach days.
Great taste, grab one of these on a hot summer weekend, throw some food on the grill and enjoy!
Not a huge beer drinker. But this has to be my favorite but only with a lime! Pretty cheap too.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos