#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,436 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Super super refreshing. It always brings memories like sweet summer time. It's always awesome!!
Good stand by available at any bar for a decent price. Great with Mexican food or in the summer
Such a good summer beer. It tastes better in a bottle than can. Add a lime and it’s perfection.
Perfect for pool days or the lake! Love the way it goes so well with many summer time favorites
It's a light beer. There are much better beers out there and this would not be my first choice
Very light beer easy to get down. Best with a lime. Like that it comes in a clear glass bottle
Decent cheap beer. I love salting the rim and adding a lime - perfect addition to a light beer.
Awesome beer. Love it!!!😊😗😍😋😋😋😋😋😋😋 would love to drink everyday. But then I would be really fat
I really didn't like this kind. it was bitter to me. this company has shown us it can do better
This is my favorite drink to get at a bar or restaurant.. tastes great with lime and i love it
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos