BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
This is my go-to drink when I’m out. It’s light enough that it doesn’t fill you up too quickly, and it’s perfect with a fresh slice of lime! I could sip on a few of these all night without feeling drunk, and it’s very enjoyable.
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
For years I’ve lived the light and refreshing taste of corona. Now they have a light version and I was so excited to try. It’s so good I drank it all summer. Great drink with a like by the pool with good freeness.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Corona light is usually the main beer I order when I go out , especially during the summery warm months . It's very nice and light and is not overly malty which I think is hard to find when it comes to light beers .
Cassidy M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Highly recommend for anyone who had a hard time drinking beer. It’s light and tasty and goes great with fresh limes. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try something a little different than the normal lite beers
Beth P.
Dallas
What it lacks in body, it makes up for as a light, refreshing choice for the casual beer drinker that doesn’t want to feel heavy. It does not stand up to heavy meals but works well with chips and other snack foods.
Kimberly L.
Seymour, TN
This beer makes me think of summertime and boating. Just drop a lime slice into the bottle and instantly be transported to summer. Refreshing taste with just the right amount of tart.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
yuck! i can’t drink corona. i used to like it before i tried real beer, and now i can’t seem to get past that horrible taste, no matter how cheap corona might be. if you like corona, you are missing out on the whole world of beer
Adrienne H.
Baltimore
Nothing like a cold corona on a hot summer day. Perfect for a beach day, boat day, or just hanging in the backyard! Cut up some fresh lime slices to make the taste even better. Can’t beat it!
Madeleine M.
Boulder
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite beer of all time, corona light is refreshing and tasty. The light version doesn’t lose any of its flavor and after sitting in the sun or going to a bar, it is my favorite.
Rebecca S.
Cape May
Corona light is my favorite summer time drink. Being out on the boat or in the sun it’s the only beer I’ll drink. The bottle does get hot fast because it’s clear but I love it it’s my favorite beer on the market.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?