#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,413 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my go-to drink when I’m out. It’s light enough that it doesn’t fill you up too quickly, and it’s perfect with a fresh slice of lime! I could sip on a few of these all night without feeling drunk, and it’s very enjoyable.
For years I’ve lived the light and refreshing taste of corona. Now they have a light version and I was so excited to try. It’s so good I drank it all summer. Great drink with a like by the pool with good freeness.
Corona light is usually the main beer I order when I go out , especially during the summery warm months . It's very nice and light and is not overly malty which I think is hard to find when it comes to light beers .
Highly recommend for anyone who had a hard time drinking beer. It’s light and tasty and goes great with fresh limes. I recommend this to anyone who wants to try something a little different than the normal lite beers
What it lacks in body, it makes up for as a light, refreshing choice for the casual beer drinker that doesn’t want to feel heavy. It does not stand up to heavy meals but works well with chips and other snack foods.
This beer makes me think of summertime and boating. Just drop a lime slice into the bottle and instantly be transported to summer. Refreshing taste with just the right amount of tart.
yuck! i can’t drink corona. i used to like it before i tried real beer, and now i can’t seem to get past that horrible taste, no matter how cheap corona might be. if you like corona, you are missing out on the whole world of beer
Nothing like a cold corona on a hot summer day. Perfect for a beach day, boat day, or just hanging in the backyard! Cut up some fresh lime slices to make the taste even better. Can’t beat it!
My favorite beer of all time, corona light is refreshing and tasty. The light version doesn’t lose any of its flavor and after sitting in the sun or going to a bar, it is my favorite.
Corona light is my favorite summer time drink. Being out on the boat or in the sun it’s the only beer I’ll drink. The bottle does get hot fast because it’s clear but I love it it’s my favorite beer on the market.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos