#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,680 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Seriously not a fan of this beer. even with a lime it's to tart and has no outstanding qualities.
Never been a fan of Corona light, as Corona Extra is light enough. Still not a bad tasting beer.
I really love corona beer, I always add a little salt and a lemon and it tastes very refreshing.
Add a lime on a hot day and you’ll be glad you choose corona light :) I sometimes add some salt.
Excellent this presentation ligth, its flavor is not strong is quite light its taste is not heavy
Not a fan of Corona. It's just not my kind of beer. I prefer craft beers or just plain Bud Light.
Fun summer drink at pool side, lake or beach. Amazing with lime!! Tastes amazing with everything.
Great light, summer beer! When the drink is cold, it is very refreshing.It is great with a lime.
I love to drink this beer in the summertime. It is light and refreshing. It is affordably priced.
This a chill beer to just relax with and sit around and talk not really that much of a part beer
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos