#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,440 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Add a lime with it! It's great to have with a Mexican dish. Love drinking it on a hot summer day.
This a chill beer to just relax with and sit around and talk not really that much of a part beer
A classic. A go to for summer. Taste so crisp and refreshing. Love having one right by the pool.
Great beer, cheap and will always make you feel like you're on vacation, no matter where you are.
I like corona, I really do. But it needs a lot of salt and limes to take the bitter taste away .
One of the only beers that I like. Is light and airy and perfect for keeping the calories low :)
Favorite for sitting on the beach in the summer. Reminds me of summer!!! Great for guys and girls
Perfect in the summer in the pool with a lime wedge! Chugs great too, goes well with shrimp tacos
Love the corona light if your a picky drinker because of calories well this is the drink for you!
Great drink with less calories , stilll gets the job done , does not bloat either.... good taste
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos