#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,692 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Second best light beer. Usually see this beer at barbecues etc. I would recommend and buy again.
Great beer, cheap and will always make you feel like you're on vacation, no matter where you are.
Yum yum yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum one of my favorites for years! LIGHT AND REFRESHING ON A HOT DAY
You might look it but it won't taste like your drinking a Corona Light!! Definitely give it a try
Best beer to be drinking sitting on the beach on Mexico... crisp flavor, one of my favorite beers
It taste good with lemon or a lime. You have to make sure the beer is chilled before drinking it
Love the carina light on a hot summer day with a twist of lime. It hits the spot. Not too heavy.
Seriously not a fan of this beer. even with a lime it's to tart and has no outstanding qualities.
Corona spells summer, add a wedge of lime- perfection! Not too heacy, great for session drinking!
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos