#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,685 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love Corona it's my go to beer I love to drink it with lemon or lime and a whole lot of beer salt
I love a good corona with lime. Add a dash of beer salt and all you’re missing is the sun and sand
A little lime goes a long way. Take me back to vacation with my toes in the sand, drink in my hand.
Corona is great for a summer day and I always have to have a lime in it. It's a great smooth beer.
I love this beer when I just want to relax and have a cold beer plus it don’t have all the calories
I love Corona with a lime. It’s a great light beer with a tropical feel. Great tasting and low cal.
Corona Light is my to go beer. It's flavorful and light and low on calories. Love, love this beer.
Very good and not to pricey. I enjoy a lime with mine. Can find at all stores near me. Good choice
Like the taste and that is it light. Average price. Don’t get all the time but it is a go to fave
My favorite beer! Taste great with seafood! Add a lime or lemon for extra flavor! Great for BBQ’s
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos