#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,686 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love corona. Who can resist the corona and lime. This one is a classic. It is definitely one of my favorite Mexican beers. Who are we kidding though Mexican beer is always great.
Okay overall. Not the best but very inexpensive. Can be found pretty much anywhere. The light is nice to because it’s very few calories for a beer. I usually get this when I don’t wanna spend a lot of money
Favorite beer for summer. It’s perfect if you add salt and lime. Doesn’t have a bitter after taste like corona extra. Price is great and I can purchase at my local grocery store.
Slinky beer chug while it’s ice cold or it leaves an awful taste in your mouth for hours. Corona really needs to go back to the drawing boards because Pacifico is 20x better. I avoid corona unless it’s free
I really like this beer. I drink it with lime and salt and my family loves it. I like the flavor and it’s literally perfect and I will continue to purchase it. I would recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for any day whether it’s summer, winter, spring or fall. Everyone I know has corona on their list of go to beers at gatherings and bars!
My perfect day is relaxing at the lake with my friends and drinking a corona. So yum and always goes down smooth. Corona is synonymous with a fun summer. Would totally buy again.
I don’t like beer but if I have to drink one this the I go for every time. The lime slice is key to anything with corona. It’s a great beer to eat food with, something I don’t normally do with other alcohol
Perfect for summer outings and lounging by the beach. Refreshing, crisp, and delicious. My favorite summer beer. Not too heavy and so refreshing when served ice cold. I always go for the bottle not the can.
Nothing like a corona and lime. It’s super versatile, and great for most occasions. Whether a few casual drinks with friends, a summer barbecue, or out eating crabs by the water - it’s a good go-to basic.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos