#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Classic beer! Perfect for summer days or just an afternoon where you don’t want a very heavy beer!
Love it. Should make a lime version with lime already in it because I can’t have it without a lime
Love corona light with lime and salt is delicious!!! Not to strong and great flavor. One of my favs
Love corona! It's a really good light beer. Love to squeeze a lime in it, gives it an extra punch.
I like light beer it's taste a lot better the the regular don't be afraid of the light it's better
Corona light, it is perfect for people who likes white or light beers. Plus it has Hispanic flavor
Nice and refreshing. A easy beer I could drink no matter the occasion. Always a consistent flavor.
Great taste, can’t even tell the light and regular one apart, less calories, good price, done deal.
I love Corona it's my go to beer I love to drink it with lemon or lime and a whole lot of beer salt
Excellent for a beer to enjoy in the evening. It's light and not so expensive. It's very enjoyable
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos