#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,491 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love corona light. It’s very easy to drink and not expensive at all! Perfect for summer picnics!
My everyday beer at the bar, light easy refreshing with a lemon! Prefer the light over the regular
Nice and refreshing. A easy beer I could drink no matter the occasion. Always a consistent flavor.
Crisp beer and light. It's great beer. It's my preferred beer of choice. Great for a everyday beer.
Michelada, sola, siempre va a ser la mejor, la tomo con limón y sal y me encanta siempre bien fría
Lite smooth beer that I love to share with friends and family. Not too heavy or too harsh tasting.
Classic beer! Perfect for summer days or just an afternoon where you don’t want a very heavy beer!
Tasty especially with a lime! Best beer out. Can buy at literally any liquor store. Very affordable
This is always my too top choice in beer. My favorite above all. Husband not so much but I love it
Just seeing a corona gives me the fuzzies this is an absolute go to for me and reminds me of summer
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos