#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,687 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
A good priced beer that’s good for outdoor events. It’s easy to drink and good with the lime added.
One of my favorite beers! I purchase at Costco in a large pack. Great with tacos! Found everywhere
Corona with lime! It is good on its own but a lime totally makes this beer a perfect summer drink.
I love corona light. It’s very easy to drink and not expensive at all! Perfect for summer picnics!
Perfect summer beer. Ice cold with a lime- perfection! It's a light beer so not too many calories.
I like light beer it's taste a lot better the the regular don't be afraid of the light it's better
I’m a happy girl with a Corona Light and a few limes. It’s so refreshing in the heat of the summer.
Love how light and refreshing this beer is. Easy to find most places and always a nice light taste.
The perfect drink for a hot summer night! Throw it in the freezer to get ice cold and it’s perfect!
A little lime goes a long way. Take me back to vacation with my toes in the sand, drink in my hand.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos