#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,417 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This beer is pretty horrible if you don't put a lime in it if you don't have a lime I would skip it
My absolute favorite adult beverage. Great taste and overall quality. Kinda expensive but worth it!
Love it. Should make a lime version with lime already in it because I can’t have it without a lime
Very smooth beer! With a little lime is is definitely my number one choice. Worth the extra penny!
Excellent for a beer to enjoy in the evening. It's light and not so expensive. It's very enjoyable
Corona is one of my favorites because it gives me that summer and beach feel. Takes me to paradise.
Corona light, it is perfect for people who likes white or light beers. Plus it has Hispanic flavor
This is a bit light but still awesome taste , I go with this when ever we have a bbq by the pool .
Great flavor and doesn't sit too heavy on the tummy! goes well with lime but is great by itself too
Corona with lime! It is good on its own but a lime totally makes this beer a perfect summer drink.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos