#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Great with Lime or lemon . Great to have with broiled shrimp and crab legs and side of beer butter .
Does not have a very strong taste ..... it really does not have much taste at all. Very watered down.
One of my absolute favorite beers to enjoy in the summer! Add a lime and it doesn't get much better!
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Refreshimg and a nice even buzz it has a lemom lime crisp taste to it good whem you add a lemon to it
Nunca he probado esta versión pero la regular si me gusta próximamente estaré comprando estas!!!!!!!!
Es mi favorita, acompañada de clamato, limon y sal... no es pesada pues es clara, es muy refrescante
I love corona! This beer tastes as good as the original. It’s a good value and you can make coronitas
Great summer beer, and a lot less calories than the extra. I prefer lime or lemon for my added citrus
Favorite summertime beer. Toss a lemon or a lime in a cold glass and pour some corona in. Very good.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos