#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is my go-to beer of choice. It was the first beer I ever tried and has become my favorite one. I appreciate that they made a Light version with as robust of a flavor as the Extra one. I drink it with lime.
By far my favorite beer, goes great with Mexican food especially tacos. It’s a light beer but not a terrible light beer. It can be a little bit pricer than most but it’s worth it. I would definitely commend it.
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It is very smooth and refreshing with a slice of lemon or lime. It is definitely something I crave and recommend to others. Affordable and worth the price because it's great.
Love this beer goes down smooth. Taste great especially when I don’t drink beer. Wish I could find at my beast store usually have to go a little further to get it but it’s worth it.
I love Corona Light. I have to drink it with beer salt and lime there is really no other way to drink it. To me this is a smooth light drink. I can drink Corona Light and not have a hang over the next morning!!
Corona is my go to summer drink. Put a lime in it and off you go. Its so yummy and light and you can't beat it on a hot summer day. Very affordable and easy to find. Can't wait to enjoy one again.
I love a Corona by the pool. I, personally, can't taste the difference between Corona Extra and Corona Light but that might just be me. It's all the same to me with a slice of lime by the pool.
Corona Light doesn’t taste as good as Corona Extra to me alone but it is a great addition to Micheladas mix or to a Margarita for an extra kick of delicious beer taste. I find Corona light at my local Kroger.
This is my go-to beer when I'm heading to a party that starts early because it's light enough to sip on throughout the party without getting wasted. I personally put a lot of lime in mine because the tang mixed with the light freshness makes it more enjoyable to sip on than other commercial beers.
Corona light is hands down my favorite beer. I’ve had this beer on many different occasions. It has exceeded my expectations. The flavor is light and refreshing. I would definitely buy it over and over again.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos