BY CORONA #4 in Beer

Angela M.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to beer of choice. It was the first beer I ever tried and has become my favorite one. I appreciate that they made a Light version with as robust of a flavor as the Extra one. I drink it with lime.
Amber G.
Lemont, IL
By far my favorite beer, goes great with Mexican food especially tacos. It’s a light beer but not a terrible light beer. It can be a little bit pricer than most but it’s worth it. I would definitely commend it.
Trinity C.
Corona is one of my favorite beers. It is very smooth and refreshing with a slice of lemon or lime. It is definitely something I crave and recommend to others. Affordable and worth the price because it's great.
Claudia B.
Killeen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer goes down smooth. Taste great especially when I don’t drink beer. Wish I could find at my beast store usually have to go a little further to get it but it’s worth it.
Melissa H.
Austwell, TX
I love Corona Light. I have to drink it with beer salt and lime there is really no other way to drink it. To me this is a smooth light drink. I can drink Corona Light and not have a hang over the next morning!!
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
Corona is my go to summer drink.  Put a lime in it and off you go.  Its so yummy and light and you can't beat it on a hot summer day.  Very affordable and easy to find.  Can't wait to enjoy one again.
Tricia S.
La Grange Pk, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a Corona by the pool. I, personally, can't taste the difference between Corona Extra and Corona Light but that might just be me. It's all the same to me with a slice of lime by the pool.
Liz M.
Corona Light doesn’t taste as good as Corona Extra to me alone but it is a great addition to Micheladas mix or to a Margarita for an extra kick of delicious beer taste. I find Corona light at my local Kroger.
Jessica A.
Lake Oswego, OR
This is my go-to beer when I'm heading to a party that starts early because it's light enough to sip on throughout the party without getting wasted.  I personally put a lot of lime in mine because the tang mixed with the light freshness makes it more enjoyable to sip on than other commercial beers.
Erica S.
Washington
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Corona light is hands down my favorite beer. I’ve had this beer on many different occasions. It has exceeded my expectations. The flavor is light and refreshing. I would definitely buy it over and over again.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Melissa R.
Raynham, MA
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
Ola A.
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?