#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,680 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is one of my favorites. I love it with a little bit of lemon or line. Perfect beer for summer.
I love the taste of this imported Mexican beer. I especially like it with a hint of lime and salt.
Corona is great for a summer day and I always have to have a lime in it. It's a great smooth beer.
Great taste, can’t even tell the light and regular one apart, less calories, good price, done deal.
This beer is pretty horrible if you don't put a lime in it if you don't have a lime I would skip it
Tasty especially with a lime! Best beer out. Can buy at literally any liquor store. Very affordable
Corona light is even more refreshing than regular Corona and is really easy to drink without lime.
Está con limón también me encanta porq puedo beber más de 3 sixpack, y me quedo bien! Me encanta..
Great flavor and doesn't sit too heavy on the tummy! goes well with lime but is great by itself too
Love it. Should make a lime version with lime already in it because I can’t have it without a lime
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos