#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,480 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Love corona light with lime and salt is delicious!!! Not to strong and great flavor. One of my favs
I only drink the bottles and with some lime need I say more classic taste and the only beer I drink
A little lime goes a long way. Take me back to vacation with my toes in the sand, drink in my hand.
This beer is pretty horrible if you don't put a lime in it if you don't have a lime I would skip it
Mmm I want to say, this beer taste good with micheladas. If you know know what it is google it. Mmm
Luv luv luv with a slice of lime or Clamato juice. Kind of bitter with the perfect amount of hops.
Very good! I've only had it in a restaurant but it is good and I would buy it and or order it again
My absolute favorite beer ever. Will not drink any other unless no other option. Nothing compares!
Nice beer. I found a new one to drink it. Add Tabasco sauce to the beer then lime. Gives it a kick.
Love the taste of this beer. I add salt and lime to the rim and it’s amazing. Goes down very smooth
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos