#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,682 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Very refreshing and perfect on hot days! We always take these to the beach in Hawaii with some lime!
I like these better than the original coronas. There not as heavy as regular corona and taste better
It’s just okay. Pairs well in some sort of beach day or with a pool side view or obviously with lime
My favorite for a happy hour with coworkers. Light, flavorful, tasty, and yet still tastes like beer
Such a refreshing drink on a hot day dressed with lime and salt! Doesn’t make you feel bloated either
Refreshing taste. Easy to drink. Add a lime for a little citrus. Affordable beer for light drinking.
Shouldn't buy this taste horrible.not do nothing great even with a lime. The aftertaste isdisgusting
Es mi favorita, acompañada de clamato, limon y sal... no es pesada pues es clara, es muy refrescante
This is my favorite beer Add a little lime to it and you're set. Perfect beer for a fun summer night
I really don’t like beer, but this was the worst one I’ve tasted. I can’t do the bitter limey taste.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos