#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I would recommend this to anyone that likes beer. Love the taste and of course love it with the lime.
Great light beer. Goes well with just about anything and everything. Will definitely purchase again.
The best affordable beer in the market! Delicious to some, especially delicious mixed in a margarita.
not a huge fan, the taste just isnt for me but thats personal preference. have friends who enjoy it.
Everyone loves a good Corona! Squeeze a lime in this drink and it’s ideal. Can’t beat a good Corona.
Corona light is the perfect beer for someone who doesn’t like beer that much. Great for summer time!
Corona is one of my favorite beers in the world. With a lime on top it is the perfect all season beer
My favorite sipping beer that always goes well with a lime. Iconic label that is always recognizable
Another one of my favorites. I love to have a Corona with a lime wedge. So smooth with great flavor.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos