#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,473 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
First choice of beer when I go out. I add a lemon or lime for extra flavor.I like both types of beer.
With a lime shoved into the bottle, this beer is my jam when I go to my favorite Mexican restaurant.
Good light Mexican beer. Refreshing on a hot day.’ow calories a plus and affordable and easy to find
My ultimate go to beer where ever I go. It's not too heavy and I can enjoy it without feeling bloated
Perfect for a relaxing summer evening. Even better with a slice of lime. Crisp and refreshing taste.
My favorite beer of all time. How can you go wrong with corona and lime !! So yummy and so affordable
This is a good beer if you are looking for something that is not too strong. It’s good and refreshing
Best beer there is... especially with a lime :) my fiancé & I hardly ever touch another brand of beer
Corona is one of my favorite beers in the world. With a lime on top it is the perfect all season beer
This is one of my favorites to have! I also love candy Coronas when you add some grenadine to it! Yum
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos