#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
this will always be my go to beer. it is light and very good tasting. will always recommend to someone
This is pretty good I like it I have some in my fridge now and it’s ok I like it when it’s really cold
Corona light taste just like the original, Its tasty with or without the lime, in a bottle or in a can
Not a beer drinker, would pick this brand over others. Fairly cheap, and good with beer salt and lime.
Great options for if you want cans or bottles, cant even taste the difference between light and regular
Great beer! Can’t tell the difference! Perfect drink for a diet! Affordable and available at most bars.
Coronas are good for eating some type of tacos or Mexican foods or simply grilling on a nice warm day!
Favorite summer beer. Light and refreshing with a lime. Available at most places and reasonably priced.
It’s good🙈 it’s light I like it tastes good doesn’t make me get dizzy it’s the only beer we get at home
Pop a lime in it and I'm back on the beach. Love the flavor and how smooth it is. Classic summer beer.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos