#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,471 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a beer that is great to go along with your dinner! Perfect with a little lime and some salt!
This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!
Really like this beer. Great taste and a good choice. Really delicious. I always love their products
Always a safe go to. I enjoy corona it's very drinkable and delicious! I have bought this many times!
not a huge fan, the taste just isnt for me but thats personal preference. have friends who enjoy it.
Best with limes and a hot summer day under the shade. So great to relax with along with some friends.
Love this lower calorie option. Add a lime and it’s perfect on a hot day. Great summer beer as well.
With a lime shoved into the bottle, this beer is my jam when I go to my favorite Mexican restaurant.
Shouldn't buy this taste horrible.not do nothing great even with a lime. The aftertaste isdisgusting
Only light beer for me. Doesn't taste overly strong like darker brews. Try it with a lemon wedge.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos