#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I would rather have the full bodied version but I don't care about the calories. Corona is an ok cheap beer. It isn't the cheapest. I can't have beer but if I could I probably wouldn't buy this anyway.
You aren’t the best Mexican beer by far but you are affordable and always hit the mark. I honestly didn’t even know you had more types. Your price is fine and you are always welcome upside down in my margaritas.
Love love love this beer! It is light and refreshing as well as not too bitter. Plus it is the type of beer you drink on the beach. I am not a big beer drinker but I do know I enjoy this one and would recommend.
I mean, who doesn't love a little lime with their beach? Corona light is my favorite lite beer alternative for the summer. Pairs great with some fish tacos and is usually always affordable.
Pricier than other light beers but has a great reputation. Love the brand. Good value for your money. Feels like you’re on vacation when you drink it. The flavor is good, on the skunkier side but still enjoyable
By far my favorite beer, goes great with Mexican food especially tacos. It’s a light beer but not a terrible light beer. It can be a little bit pricer than most but it’s worth it. I would definitely commend it.
Corona's have never let me down. I love the shape of the glass because it's easier to hold. The beer itself is one of my favorites. Delicious and crisp taste! Don't forget the lime!
My all time favorite beer! I’m very picky when it comes to beer. I usually don’t drink much beer but when I do, I always have my Corona. It definitely taste better with limes in it.
I love Corona Light. I have to drink it with beer salt and lime there is really no other way to drink it. To me this is a smooth light drink. I can drink Corona Light and not have a hang over the next morning!!
I love a Corona by the pool. I, personally, can't taste the difference between Corona Extra and Corona Light but that might just be me. It's all the same to me with a slice of lime by the pool.
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos