#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,429 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
This is a beer that is great to go along with your dinner! Perfect with a little lime and some salt!
I cannot stand this beer. The smell and taste is horrible. Even adding a lime did not help the taste.
I like these better than the original coronas. There not as heavy as regular corona and taste better
I love having this with mexican food. Put in a cold glass with lime and salt and I am ready to go!
Another one of my favorites. I love to have a Corona with a lime wedge. So smooth with great flavor.
We love buying the occasionally and drinking with lime and salt, they're really refreshing for a beer
Good light Mexican beer. Refreshing on a hot day.’ow calories a plus and affordable and easy to find
Corona is so refreshing at an outdoor event like a bbq. It’s not too heavy and tastes great ice cold.
Love this lower calorie option. Add a lime and it’s perfect on a hot day. Great summer beer as well.
My ultimate go to beer where ever I go. It's not too heavy and I can enjoy it without feeling bloated
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos