#4 in Beer
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 426 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
I love this beer! It tastes so good with lime and not raunchy like other beers do or leave u with a headache
I find corona light tasty. I always squeeze some lime into my Corona and that gives it a zesty, crisp taste.
Best light beer. Great with a lime in the summertime. Its very affordable and not heavy like a lot of beers.
Smooth with a nice light finish, always a go to for my parties! Gotta love a good Corona light on a hot day!
Taste great and I love it it great for cook outs or party’s !! Gotta give it a try if you haven’t already !!
The extra is better, but the trade off is pretty minimal. Still affordable and delicious, just a bit lighter
My favorite beer! I love mine with salt on the rim of the mug and a lime on the side. Smooth and never biter!
SUCH A GOOD AND CHEAP BEER!!!!!! Always drink it with a lime though! It tastes soooo much better with a lime!
One of my favorite beers. Defiantly have to have a lime with it to get the best flavor out of it. But smooth.
My husband loves this beer. Especially with a lime in it. It's the perfect summer time beer. Very refreshing
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos