#4 in Beer
4.46 / 5 based on 8,469 Reviews
Corona Light is a pilsner-style lager with a uniquely refreshing taste—brewed for outstanding light flavor with a crisp, clean finish. Its pleasant, fruity-honey aroma and distinctive hop flavor make it a favorite of those seeking a light beer that’s full of flavor. Corona Light’s naturally easy-drinking style makes it perfect for pairing with spicy and citrus-infused dishes.see more...
Top Questions See all 425 Q&A
- "Especially on a hot summer day and you squeeze in a little piece of lime and shake it up a little to let it marinate... best beer I've ever had." in 22 reviews
- "Easy to drink, especially with a lime wedge, and perfect with fajitas, enchiladas, or just some chips and salsa in the backyard!" in 17 reviews
- "These are usually my go to beer during the summer so light, crisp and refreshing especially when served ICE COLD with a piece of lime on a hot hot summer day." in 14 reviews
- "This has become my favorite beer for BBQs, Poolparties and lounging with friends on hto summer days!" in 11 reviews
- "I have to say I prefer the regular to the lite, but if it's ice cold and with a squeeze of lime, this lite beer tastes pretty good." in 10 reviews
Good quality beer i enjoy it every week with my friends absolute favorite recommending it to everyone
Great Summer time drink. A must have drink very l refreshing. The light is very easy on the stomach.
My favorite summertime beer! Reminds me of being somewhere on a beach! Great flavor and great escape!
The most flavorful light beer I’ve had. This is my favorite beer. It’s light but not light on flavor
You can never ever go wrong with corona and lime. This is a great beer to Marinade meat with as well
Great light beer. Goes well with just about anything and everything. Will definitely purchase again.
Clean set taste. Give you a different beer flavor that isn't full yeast. Enjoy a moment with a corona
Same thing as the extra, it is what is promised! Its awesome! Love Corona and it’s my number one beer
Never was a fan of Corona. I know lots of people are but it just is probably lowest in my beer list.
I love absolutely love it my favorite beer it is great on a hot summer day live the taste everything
Q & A
How do you drink yours? Bottle or can?
Do you like to drink your Corona with lime or lemon in it?
Do you drink it with lime or alone?
Who all thinks that if you put the lime and the salt on and in the drink that it got a better taste and looks better?
Do you drink this with lime? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos